Monday, August 12, 2013

Fashion that makes me feel old and confused.

I've never really understood fashion, but this summer has been particularly befuddling to me. It seems that anything goes as long as it's an unflattering throwback to an era anyone over the age of 22 wants to forget.  

I don't even think celebrities look good in jean shorts.

Or mannequins.



So why the average McDonalds-guzzling American thinks they can pull them off I'll never understand.


Along with high-wasted jean shorts/underpants, crop tops have been dusted off.


And when it cools down at night, or to give your camel toe a break, those crop tops can also be paired with palazzo pants!


Don't forget your silly headband.


And you're all set to take totally cute selfies at Lollapalooza!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin